Quarterly Strategic Plan Update: Fall 2018
Over the last few months, significant strides were made toward achieving Eastern National’s strategic goals in the priority areas of partnerships, people, operations, and finances.
- EN’s Senior Leadership Team completed more than 50 site visits this year, helping to strengthen partner relationships.
- A new brand strategy—announced in the July ENformer—was developed as a direct result of work that began during the first year of the strategic plan. We are now planning implementation of the strategy.
- The EN Employee Engagement Committee is conducting interviews with staff across the organization to better understand how we can improve communication across the company. Next year we will put our findings into action.
- Reach for the Summit! continues to be successful in increasing strategic plan engagement and recognizing employee excellence. In the last six months, 161 EN employees completed their Trail Passes by helping Eastern National climb toward our goals!
- EN is one step closer to replacing our Point-of-Sale system. We are now evaluating which option will best meet the needs of our stores.
- We launched an integrated suite of Office 365 tools that will strengthen collaboration across the organization and offer better tools for disaster recovery. SharePoint will be launched in the next phase.
- Work continues on the development of EN’s new philanthropic branch with the launch of Outer Banks Forever. A director for the project was hired and will be introduced in our next edition of the ENformer.